Friday, January 3, 2014

What happened last year?

A lot of fucking shit happened, that's what. Started off in Argentina for New Year's came straight to LA from there for my final semester in school, went back to CT for the summer and finished the year off back in LA.

Bought my first styling hat, graduated, learned to get over some of my fears of heights, went of my first road trip, got my first real job, started paying off rent and most of my bills by myself, joined an online dating website, went on my first date and got my first blow job (JK!), and feeling better than ever before. This amongst tons of other shit and good times.

Trying to summarize this shit is impossible, kind of reminds me of making my OKCupid account. But what I will say is that none of this would have been possible without you guys. I love you all for giving me the confidence and courage to do things that may be a little bit risky or put me in a vulnerable situation because it has helped me grow a lot as a person. I would have never bought that hat, I would have never joined an online dating website, I would have never gone on that first date, if it wasn't for you guys. Hell I probably wouldn't have taken that summer job or gone on that road trip with such low amounts of money if it wasn't for the fact that I just wanted to be with you guys and hang out.

I will say that 2014 has started off with a bang by partying with Scott, Moe, and Ella and for the first time got a girl's number at a party. (I will update on this girl as I see fit). Fucking Scott was giving me shit the whole time for not dancing with some of the girls at the party and for talking shit before it but I thought I did pretty well. Baby steps!

Anyways, can't wait to hang with you guys some more, ESPECIALLY JOE! I will be having fridays off and that's it in January but hopefully my schedule will get better after that.

Also, just so you guys know, my sexual (or non sexual) escapades have become a prime talking point at my work as well. It's fucking crazy! Everybody in that office knows about my dates, they might even know more than you guys. Legit clients would be coming up to the counter to ask us for shit and we would be talking about it and they would get in the conversation and ask me questions.

Last point, me and my friend at work were talking about new years. And i told him that I got a girls number and I was pretty happy about it. He then responds with "Yeah mine was pretty good too." Takes out his phone, shows me a vid with two girls that are pretty good looking and goes "Yeah, I had my first threesome." But what's crazy is that I'm guessing that my high of getting that girl's number was the same as his high of getting the threesome.

Baby steps Adrian, baby steps.

2 comments:

  1. i like how buying the hat is listed as one of your boundary-pushing accomplishments. clearly a good year tho.

    ReplyDelete