Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Need Music

I need music. I'm working as an office pa and they have me doing a shit ton of runs. (A run is when I go and drop something off or pick something up or jerk someone off or put something up my) Today I drove 71 miles. That's a lot of time in the car. I have my ipod hooked up but I need some new albums to listen to (full albums would be best). If you can suggest some or refer me to a place where I can get some or send me some or help me get some [poontang] that would be awesome [room] [blog].

4 comments:

  1. dude, the new Manchester Orchestra album "Simple Math" is fucking sweet
    dude, the my roommate just introduced me to Tally Hall and they are fucking bomb. Get their old album "Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum", and their new one that is coming out in a week.
    dude, death cab just came out with a new album. havent heard it yet, but I hear its good

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://theradiatorfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/downloads.html

    the ones worth downloading are "France And The Free Mansons - Great Radiator In The Sky" and "The Dik Niksons - Fuck You Cassette" ..also, "Brain Clippings - The Saddest Glasses" is a bunch of good if you like really sad songs

    Pet Sounds by the beach boys is awesome, Smile by the beach boys is awesome if you can find the right unreleased version

    also if you wanna use a youtube-mp3 converter thing to get songs off youtube id suggest Where It's At, Gamma Ray, Volcano, Sleeping Bag, Loser, and Pay No Mind (Snoozer). all those are by Beck. he has some other songs but they get kinda gay. these are the cool ones i know of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also i heard these guys are the greatest musical composers to ever grace the earth with their God-like arrangements of sound: http://www.reverbnation.com/happyhill

    ReplyDelete
  4. one more thing, song from the drinking out of cups guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ysUbo4bED4

    ReplyDelete