Sunday, June 5, 2011

I didn't get raped in Germany

Sorry bout that dudes, i know im letting you down.

So I wanna write a massive update, but I don't know how to essentially summarize 10 days of traveling. uhhhhhh.

So I went to Florence. That was fucking sick. My professors by all of us alcohol about every day, and get drunk with us.

Venice was beautiful, but there was just to many fucking people. Saw some amazing shit though. One night we all went to the beach, I drank an entire bottle of wine, and apparently i tried to do a dozen handstands and fell every time. I don't remember that at all.

Koln was super cool. Didn't get raped in my hostel. climbed a lot of shit, rented bike (didnt get thrown anywhere).

Koblenz was fucking awesome, just because of the dudes i stayed with. They bought me pizza, we all went out for drinks, and we all watched arrested development. They told me that the German perception of Americans is that we just walk around saying "fucking awesome" all the time. whenever i would say it they would rag on me super hard like, you fucking american.

Im going to Amsterdam tomorrow. Going to see a sex show

I miss everyone

ya, what the fuck, is jesse and scott dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment