Friday, May 17, 2013

Just checking in

So first and foremost, jesse's and Adrian's multiple part posts have been awesome. Done the blog proud. But seriously, I'm really really enjoying them.

Just a quick check in. I got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday morning, and my mouth is still swollen. Apparently I was so fucked up after the surgery I tried to dance with all the nurses, and after one rejected me I said, "ahh you can't dance anyway!". I made it to the car with dads help, came home and passed out for 3 hours. Yesterday was kind of a blur. Today I bought a game called called "faster than light" through steam and played it for 7 hours. Tomorrow I gotta start memorizing lines. My diet consists of jello, pudding, mashed potatoes, and apple sauce. Hoorayyyyyyyyy

1 comment:

  1. Damn it, I was going to tell you to tape that shit! there are some hilarious vids of people right after getting their wisdom teeth pulled.

    ReplyDelete