Saturday, May 4, 2013

A brOpen Letter

To Bros it May Concern,
After much conflicted thought, I have decided to cancel my upcoming trip to Boston. I was offered the opportunity to fly to Haiti over the same weekend and work with Patricia Arquette and her charity to shoot mini documentary/promotional material. Its with a sad heart I made this decision. The opportunity to go fucking nuts in Boston with all my favorite people has been on my mind since the day I booked my flight. It was only an opportunity as exciting, interesting and seemingly once in a lifetime that could have taken me away from such an adventure. The chance has come at a time of some momentum and I felt needed to jump on it. Only the though that this is not the only time this will happen, I know I will have crazy adventures with all of you in the future, took away some of the sting of missing out on the big party. I will visit the east coast this summer for bros that are staying out there. Everyone else, meet me in LA.

Sincerely,
The Senator from New York
Jesse

1 comment: