Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jesse had an adventure

Jesse got high while walking on santa monica beach/ taking pictures last night. he started texting me. i thought i would share some highlights:

Jesse: am i in the movie "the warriors" right now?
Joe: Yah man you're cyrus
Jesse: thats fucked up you know that movie that well.

Jesse: I dont think the song playing on me ipod is on ipod, its dubstep...
Joe: Jesus is everything turning into dubstep? are you dancing?
Jesse: With the wind!

Joe: (your roll of film) will be flawless.
Jesse: I wonder who invented the side dish? Ya ever think about that?

2 comments:

  1. Last night was fucked up! Being alone on the Santa Monica pier with all those lights was some "Enter the Void" shit. I hope you didn't mind that I chose to chronicle it by texting you what was going on. I'm really curious how the roll of film came out. It could be amazing or it all could be black.

    ReplyDelete