Monday, August 8, 2011

Articuno or Zapdos?

I'm at my internship right now. It's at a place where a guy is working on a frontline documentary. It's interesting and involving when the guy comes in at night to actually edit the thing together. Unfortunately #1, he doesnt come in until 7:00, and right now it's 5:00. During the day when he's not here, the interns transcribe audio from different things they've shot.

Unfortunately #2, everything is already transcribed, so our role is now to "review" the transcriptions, which consists of listening to the audio and reading along with it. This is extremely boring, but I still come here early to make it look like I'm a hard worker, so I can use the people here as references in the future.

After sitting here for a couple hours, I've given up and I'm just letting the audio play while writing this blog. Whoever transcribed it the first time did a pretty thorough job so it doesnt make too much of a difference anyways.

Unfortunately #3, none of you douches appear to be online, so I've been playing Pokemon. I'm going to assume that we've all played Pokemon over and over again many times in our lives, as it is an essential step in becoming a grown man, as I claim to be. Right now I'm at a point where I can either go to the power plant and get a Zapdos, or go to the seafoam islands and find Articuno.

Unfortunately #4, I only have one master ball, so I can really only guarantee myself one of these two. I just bought a few ultra balls but I'm not sure if they will do the trick. First I'm gonna see if they can capture the Snorlax, because great balls didnt work on the first one.

Anyways, I just wanted to put a feeler out there to see which giant bird pokemon you'd rather see me catch. Zapdos is my personal favorite among the two, but I already have a Raichu so whats the use in having a Zapdos? Plus I usually catch Zapdos, so Articuno would be a nice change of pace, and I dont have any other ice pokemon in my lineup or even in my PC so it might be good to have one. But the seafoam islands are a huge pain in the ass, and i dont really know ice's strengths and weaknesses because i never have ice pokemon.

The power plant is kind of a pain too, but I'd like to have at least one of the two, because as much as I love my Fearow, he can't do the crazy shit that Articuno and Zapdos do, and it's gonna take a while to get him all the way to level 50.

So let me know what you think, all suggestions are welcome.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a change, Articuno

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK me, i forgot about Moltres

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck its been so long since i last played it and i only played it once through so i forgot what all this means. can't help you out, sorry my brotha. but if i had to guess i will always go with what jesse says because im sure he has checked it online. fuck i hate it when he does that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i checked online and it said i could catch it with an ultra ball. so i got the thing down to like no more than 2 of its HP, and it was paralyzed, and i threw 60 balls at it. didnt fucking work but i saved my game right before so i guess ill try again. i really want all 3, its like the deathly hallows of pokemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuckin got that shit, i can go to bed now. and for the record, jesse's fact checking never really bothered me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is the nicest thing you've ever said about me Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adrian, let me tell you right now, either fucking brighten the fuck up or this year is going to be a real nightmare. because i know that doug and jesse were the ones that took most of the abuse the last couple of years, and you know who isn't going to take your shit?!?!? ME, MOTHER FUCKER!

    btw, this was simply a joke eventhough its kinda true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ill try a year without bullshit. i think i tried a week before and couldnt pull it off, but i'll give it my all

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I'm gonna miss that shit!

    ReplyDelete