Friday, November 15, 2013

Will I have a date? (Updated)

Me and this girl have chatted back and forth a little bit so I decided to pop the question: Do you want to meet up?
I don't know what to think, my heart is racing, I'm on the floor, will my first date actually happen? Fuck, I feel like people that do online dating go on dates all the time so I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.  Am I overreacting???? Anyways, this is a photo right after I sent the message with the question.

Update: I originally asked if she would be down for coffee and she agreed but then I thought about it and if it's weekday after she gets back from work i should really make it drinks. Also my coworker who originally got me into it and has 3+ years of experience said to get drinks to chill the girls out cause they get stressed and coffee would only make it worse. I proposed to go to the City Tavern in Culver city on Tuesday or wednesday. Ohh and she is Asian but her dad is Argentinian and she is an accountant.

6 comments:

  1. Update: She has responded...I'll be going on a DATE! MOTHAFUCKAS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been a great day already. I can't even imagine what the day after having sex feels like.

      Delete
    2. brb my pants are saturated with bodily fluids.

      ...bodily solids, too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is an embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete