Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving post

The other day I was driving to work, and I started thinking about existence. I realized that existence didn't have to be a thing. Like not my existence, or your existence, but just existence itself. There could've just been nothing. Ever. But instead, existence is a property that is turned "on," like an item in super smash. And that has to be the thing I'm most thankful for. But if existence wasn't enough, there's more!! The stuff that exists attracts to itself.  The existence organizes itself into atoms, which then attract to each other and organize into molecules, then fucking stars happen and planets happen, and then there's a fucking self aware bunch of existence with relationships and shit.

Tldr I'm glad there's stuff.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot that existence gave us Black fucking friday, the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit sounds New Age and Buddhist as fuck. I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, man. that's what i was going for.

    ReplyDelete