Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The perfect ending to a once sparkling online relationship

I may have blogged too many times about my online encounters in the last few days but I had to do a follow up on this girl who I had asked out to a date.

We last left off in me proposing the date to which I got no answer for 3 days. Some people were telling me to wait a whole week to send her another message, I wanted to send her 300 right away so I decided to do it somewhere right in the middle: today, Monday night right before Tuesday and Wednesday (the days I had proposed to meet up on). It was nothing desperate, just a message to see if she still wanted to meet up.

I talked to Dan about relationships for a little bit and completely forgot about the message I had sent out until a red 1 flared up at the bottom of my screen next to my apple email. I knew it was going to be the reply message and it sure was. Fuck what is it going to be?? She has to say yes because if she wanted to decline she wouldn't have responded right?? I open up the message and BOOM:

"Hey sorry I found out this morning I'm getting time to travel so I'm going to Africa for a bit. Sounds totally random and made up but I promise haha. I don't want to meet you right before I run off, but how about we see where you're at dating wise when I get back and we can go from there?"

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! This is UNREAL! Just too fucking perfect!! Of course I can't go on my first date because she got news she is going to fucking Africa. FUCKING AFRICA!? fucking africa, man.  I'm at a loss for words. This first date has been haunting me my whole life and it manages to slip from my fingers at every turn. This is the land of opportunity, the greatest country in the world and you decide to go to africa over the love of your life? Get out of my face.

I mean she might be fucking with me, but I think it's too good to not be true (does that make sense?). Final note: I'm not going on a date and I'm not sure when I will, god damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment