Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My first, first date

I know that there have been rumors floating around, "ohh has Adrian gotten laid?" "Nah, I think he had a threesome" "well I heard he lasted 20 minutes in bed and gave the girl 3 orgasms" "yeah he fucked one of the Victoria's Secret fashion show models from last night" "Maybe he went full gay and fucked Ryan gosling?" Let me just settle this whole situation and tell you that I went on my first, first date from OKCupid.

It all started when I me and this girl like each other's profiles (which I have found is key to getting a girl to talk back). We talked and shit, but the thing is that this girl didn't include body type and she had no full body types. Was she disabled? Was she really big? What was she hiding? Well, another thing to note is that you shouldn't make your OKCupid username the same as your twitter, instagram, and pinterest. Long story short, I found pics. They were fine, kinda what I expected for a girl that's 5 feet tall.

Whatever, we decided to meet up anyways. I picked Steingarten LA, what seemed to be a nice gastropub near fox. I get there, she walks up, I decide handshake is protocol, she seems to go for a little wave, i take that as a hug sign, I hug her. We are both awkwarded out, laugh about it and we move on. I let her take the lead in getting the table.

We sit down, start talking, order a beer and appetizer, and soon realize that this is a hot spot for 60 year olds. They have a whole private party going on in the back and there are also two 60+ (maybe 70) women sitting right next to us. Now she didn't notice but one of them kept fucking looking over at me/the food and eaves dropping on our whole convo. She knew that it was a first date and I think she was intrigued but since she was old, she really had to lean in/look at me to get a whole feel as to what was going on. Fucking pressure was on!

So the food comes out (I ordered a deli board full of meats, which she agreed to) and she is like "well i should tell you that i haven't eaten meat in about a month to im going to tread lightly." I was like what the fuck why didn't you tell me bitch?? Whatever we moved on, talked for about 1.5 hours, we split the check, and now it was time to leave.

Again, I let her take the lead and she as the one that was like "Hey let's go chill outside." We went outside and then asked "What do you want to do now? Walk around? split ways? Chill?" I've never been in this situation, I don't know what the fuck to do, so i say the only thing i could, "I don't know." We chill there for a bit, talk, and then she decides she is going to split. I give her a hug and then we part.

And thus ends my first, first date. Will I see her again? I don't know. I'm not attracted to her that much, but as I was telling Adrian, I think she is good enough for me to dabble in.

TL;DR: I let her take the lead cause I didn't know what the fuck to do. Turned out to be a strangely ordinary date. I may dabble.


1 comment: