Monday, July 11, 2011

Dream

I woke up today and realized that i had a truly magnificent dream. All I remember was that we (Scott, Adrian, Jesse, and Joe, sorry josh) were all in some room making Mr. Senator jokes. The only one I remember was me saying "Mr. Senators! I did not have sexual relations with any other Senator!" Fucking funny. Anyways, I have been working at Taco Bell the last couple of days. It's been pretty ridiculous but whatever, I'm getting paid. Argentina won today in soccer!!! It was awesome because we had been playing like shit the last two games and this is for the Copa America, same as the Euro cup or the gold cup but just for south america and costa rica and mexico. It's also being played in Argentina so there is even more pressure for the team to do well.

Alrgiht, I miss all of you so much. Can't wait to get back. Anyone know when they are going to move in? I know it's early but it's all i can think about.

2 comments:

  1. greatest dream ever. hell ya argentinian soccer. i move in september 1st, probably like everyone else. we need to spend those first 6 days in the apartment before classes drinking, smoking, and furnishing our empty-ass place

    ReplyDelete