Thursday, April 18, 2013

Alone in the Office - Live Blog

9:50AM

Writing live blogs is kinda fun when you're doing boring stuff.  Today I have the office to myself, which means no supervisor looking over my shoulder all day.  So I'm just gonna explore the deep inner-workings of the internet and hopefully find some cool shit for y'all to look at.

11:31AM

Attempted to talk to one of our editors. As I was walking down the hallway to his office, he popped out and began walking away in the opposite direction. I turned around and came back here...maybe I'll try again later.

12:05PM

Fat Cats and Bigga Fish




And an article about why The Coup is awesome.

1:37PM

Attempt number 2: the editor's door was closed and I could hear him talking on the phone inside. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment