Thursday, March 28, 2013

the most nostalgic fuckin post of all time


After i finished all my shit at work today I decided to kill some time by reading my daily-record, which I backed up in my gmail a couple weeks ago. Now i'm feelin nostalgic as fuck and missing everyone.  There have been so many hilarious quotes ("i knew she was a businessman's daughter when she monopolized my dick") or just general awesome times...at first i as gonna list a few of my favorite times in some parentheses here and keep writing, but there are just too goddamn many, so I'll put them in list form and this will be my blog. 

-chillin in the common catching leaves freshmen year Halloween
-springbreak2012
-that weekend last summer when we went to my uncles and drank beer margaritas on the beach
-going to wonderland just to see what the fuck it was
-jesse's double-take-wake-up
-venturing into boston to party at joe and jesse's westland apt
-coming up with the whole promo idea at that apt
-creepin
-the three-act weekend (which is a list of memories in itself)
-'acting' in jesse's VM120
-writing Mistletoe and finally feeling at home
-interrupting jesse with farts
-a bunch of us eating pasta out of the same pot in the Colonial kitchen
-"Just say that you like it!!"
-the moment Joe and I made eye contact when I picked him up at the Boylston stop the day before we moved into Westland
-spending 2 days moving all our shit into Westland while Scott was off wherever he was. weasel.
-drinking in the basement bar after we finished shooting Most Likely
-Joe and I trying to smoke at my house like complete noobs (that entire day was hilarious/stupid...remember the dude at that print shop who asked if we were looking for jobs?)
-"I clean." "No, no clean." "I clean."
-fried chicken for breakfast in Louisiana
-calling out of work sick so we could bike and skate around Boston together
-Extra-Innings Bowl!!
-the peace flag on Westland; "stop the wahfare"
-walking around the mall with bouncy balls
-all those times we thought it was the last lap
-our cheesecake reviews (next to the christian science pool)
-steve milo's imaginary dicks on Jesse's film 2
-playing ice-soccer on the pond in the public gardens
-chinatown "you like your toast??...BAH!!!"
-piling into the brothel to watch Jerry Maguire
-writing about adrian's dick on college acb
-leaving set to pick up 200 free burgers
-getting chocolate milk after that shitty writing class


Fuck I could so keep going but my shift is over so Im gonna stahp. It sucks that we're all kinda separated now, but I guess that's life.  At least our memories helped me kill an hour at work pretty easily. Hopefully we'll all live in that cabin together someday.

1 comment:

  1. Man. This post broke my heart. I can't believe it dude. Freshman year feels like a lifetime ago. Live was so simple and awesome. Just fuck around and get high and play Mario cart.

    ReplyDelete