Wednesday, March 6, 2013

a stabbing!

Fuck! There is like 9 emergency vehicles outside my apartment building! I went outside to see what the shit was going on and was standing on the sidewalk when all of a sudden I hear from behind me, "I think somebody got stabbed". I turn around and there are two little eyes peering at me from the cracked window on the first floor of my building. "I think the guy is still on the loose", says the eyes. "Holy shit", I said. An old woman taps me on the shoulder and I turn around. "Do you know what happened?", the old bag asks. "I'm not sure. Someone got stabbed maybe?". I turn to look back at the peering eyes, but the window is closed, and whoever I was talking to was gone. The old woman walked away grumbling, and I hustle back into my apartment, confused and anxious.

I'm gonna get high now.

2 comments: