Saturday, March 23, 2013

I got a job offer! I'm an actor!

Dear Joseph,

We would like to offer you the following for the 2013 summer season.

Adventure Improv Company
Austin in True West
Man in Complete History of America Abridged
Rolf in The Sound of Music

You would also perform in at least one themed cabaret and teach in the Broadway Bound Theatre Camp.

Rehearsals start for Adventure Improv start May 28. The season contract ends after strike after the final performance of Sound of Music on August 18.

We are offering $225 per week (breaks down as $100 meal per diem, $125 salary), plus housing with kitchen facilities.

If you are interested I would love to touch base with you tomorrow  to discuss it if possible.  Please email me with good times to reach you.

I look forward to talking with you. 

Thanks!

3 comments: