Sunday, March 17, 2013

my dream

I was in my apartment with Kaitlyn and my roommates, when we heard some chaos outside. We stick our heads out of the window to see what's up, and we not only find that the apartment we are in is 80 stories up, but the apartment next door is on fire. Like a raging hellish fire that is swiftly destroying the place. Fire alarms go off in my apartment and we need to evacuate before the fire jumps to our building. Kaitlyn and I scramble to grab what we can before we run out, but my roommates don't move because they don't give a fuck. My phone starts buzzing and I check it and it is Adrian. Jesus, dude you could have chosen any time to call and you call now? But you're my bro, and we rarely get a chance to talk, so I pick up. "What's up dude?". You then yell at me like, where the fuck have you been man? I've been trying to get a hold of you! Do you remember Rob? Yeah, of course I remember Rob. Well, Rob died in combat in Iraq, dude. And then you started crying and reveal that Rob was actually your gay lover. Kaitlyn is screaming at me to get off the phone so I apologize to you and say I'll call you back. We get out of the building and into the car (?) and start driving. Fuck! I forgot my ski clothes! How are we going to ski? I dunno but we need to meet everyone at the mountain tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment