Saturday, May 21, 2011

one last blog

So i just wanted to say a couple of things before we all die in judgement day, it's just a couple of things i had to get off my chest.

1) I actually hate all of you, especially adrian, joe, scott, and jesse.
2) I was trying to use you guys to get ahead but turned out that you are all idiots.
3) I'm gay and enjoyed it every time I got "raped."
4) L.A. sucks and i would never go there.
5) adrian is a dick.
6) jesse you are not a bird, you are not a sloth, SACK THE FUCK UP!
7) Joe you are an actor and you are of course gay dont try and say otherwise. Also, i put nuts on all your shit.
8) Scott you are from texas.
9) John, you are a whore.
10) Josh, i guess you are cool, i dont know.

That was my last list, peace mother fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment