Tuesday, May 10, 2011

cut on my finger

So you guys remember about a week ago when we were outside enjoying the weather, throwing the lacrosse ball around, when Jesse somehow mistakenly, as he puts it, crushed me with his pinkie finger and cut my hand open. Well, you would expect that after a week that it would all be fine and healed but NO! He has cut me in the perfect spot where I can't put a fucking band-aid on it and every time I reach into my pocket to get my cell-phone I fucking open the scab up again and blood flows down my finger. It's some fucking bullshit. Bird had to strike me one more time before he left didn't he. What a bitch!! No more rewriting that Bird script and making it into an incredibly famous animated short because this mother fucker decided to fuck with me one last time.

Well enough of that bullshit rant, I was kinda just writing so that maybe you guys will follow. I miss you guys and I'm bored. And frankly I love it when that cut opens up every time I reach into my pocket because I'm reminded of you, Jesse, and the truly great moments we have shared. Now I;m going to jerk off and use my tears as lubrication.

P.S: FUCK A DICK AND FUCKING WRITE PEOPLE!

1 comment:

  1. This was very fun to read because it's super easy pretending your actually saying it.

    ReplyDelete