Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It already feels like im 21 here

Maybe its because the drinking age is 16 in the Netherlands. Fucking nuts. I miss everyone super hard.

In other news, I've gotten really good at riding a bike with no hands while pedaling. I can keep that shit going forever.

Also, holy shit, like 5 more people joined the "senators!" joke. Jeremy Senders and I started doing it, and it caught on. Even one of the staff members, who speaks good but sloppy english, walks around like, "Mr. Senator!"

3 comments:

  1. wait you couldn't ride a bike with no hands before?!?!? I was doing that a couple of days ago and I was like "I wonder if this is a cool skill or if anyone can do it. and then i thought about whether you guys would be able to do it and i was like yeah joe would definitely be able to, this cant be that great." this literally went through my mind.

    but anyways that whole senator thing is hilarious. we are taking over but remember to tell people that there are some other hot guys that took part in making this whole senator thing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait does this spreading of the senator thing disprove the farmer-franco theory that we aren't actually funny?

    ReplyDelete