Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday Mansion Mania


Tonight I'm sleeping in what was once the waiting room for a private, low-profile plastic surgeon. He is no longer in a physical life-state in this dimension, but his wife lives on.  One of her daughters married a man with a couple sons, and one of those sons is a best friend of mine, so here I am.  The daughter always used to be creeped out by the knife held in the hand of the man in the painting pictured above.  Don't worry about finding the knife in the picture though, because after years of being afraid of this knife, one day the daughter looked at the painting and the knife had just disappeared, leaving behind a blank, brown spot that looks like nothing, just above the subject's right hand. Not even close to resembling a knife. Another time more recently, a visitor had trouble sleeping, as he was repeatedly woken by the cries of a small child throughout the night. Nothing too crazy though, my friend Mary had started house-sitting around that time, so it was probably just her kid. Mmm yes. Did I tell you guys about Mary's kid? I didn't, did I?  Yeah, it probably slipped my mind because Mary doesn't have a kid and there was no goddamb child in the house that night.

The sun rises in 6 hours.

That's just 360 minutes.

If I breathe 20 times a minute, why, that's just 7200 breaths.

7199.

7198.

Imma be good you guys.  Merry Christmas god bless you tell everyone I love them I'm sorry for all my wrongdoing please heaven forgive my sins and a happy new year!!

1 comment: