Monday, February 24, 2014

Shit thoughts

Haven't blogged in a while, and got a few minutes while I poop so thought I'd share a quick thought or two.

First off, I don't know about you guys, but like 90% of my poops start off with a really loud fart. Especially at work and stuff, cuz I've been holding all that in because of how nice a guy I am. Anyways, it makes me pretty self conscious when other people are in the bathroom, even though I'm anonymously in the stall. I guess poop shame is just something I have to live with for now. Perhaps someday it will be conquered.

Anyways, my ass ain't gonna wipe itself so I'll catch y'all later. Hope everyone has a good-vibey kinda day. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. i think for me the farts come a lil bit after the first poop comes out cause that clears up a lane for the farts to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you start with "First off..." and never give a second thing?

    ReplyDelete