Wednesday, December 29, 2010

finger cut

So I cut myself while cutting bread yesterday and it was pretty deep so it will definitely leave a scar. I know girls love scars and guys that are bad ass so I wasn't sure whether to have a band aid on it or to have the scar out in the open. Because if I wear a band aid I know I'll get girl's pitty when she says "ohh, what happened to your finger?" and then I can make up shit about what happened, "No I didn't cut it while cutting bread, it happened while I was being fucking bad ass" so that is definitely a good conversation starter.
But then if I just have scar out, it means that yeah, I have a scar and I don't give a fuck, no need to show it off. Makes it a lot more bad ass and if a girl notices it I know she will dig me that much more. Instead of asking about the scar she will probably be asking about my junk, straight to the point.
I'm stuck at my house right now though so no girls have seen it yet. Can't wait to get back to emerson and show this off. Do you guys have any advice?

2 comments:

  1. i mean, my vote is to just let the the scar hang out. the ladies will undoubtably ask to see your d. in fact, text lorena a picture of your scar, and then immediately text her a picture of your d. give her what she wants.

    ReplyDelete