Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hey. Question

Does any one care if Donoho comes and stays with us for a week or so? it would be at the end of januaryish, so really soon. He also wouldn't mind having his girlfriend come by for a couple days.

is that cool?

p.s. Donoho just dropped out of school to pursue film full time, and he is getting so much work that he is making 700 percent of what he needs to live each month. Just freelancing. And he is getting more and more clients. What a fucking badass.

7 comments:

  1. Donoho dropped out, NICE! Is he gonna to stay in ATL? Is he still gonna pursue directing full time or supplement it with VFX work? Is he gonna move to LA? Can we be roommates? Can I play that castle game again? Joe, i would like you to answer these questions as Donoho without consulting him, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse!

    Yeah man, not being in school is awesome. But not tons of free time because I'm getting so much work. I just took on an editing job that pays 3000 dollars for about a week's work. Who knew? Yes, I'm pursuing directing full time while supplementing it with extra VFX work. I actually just directed a short film I wrote called "Polaroid". Had a full crew, professional actors, and I haven't edited it yet, but the raw footage is some of the best undergrad/graduate work Joseph has ever seen ever. It's incredible. Yeah I'm planning on sticking around ATL for about a year, but I want to move out to LA afterwards. I'm actually interested in talking you about what your living plans are. And yes Jesse, I'll always been the Cloud Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah, it would be a pleasure to have you stay at our humble abode.

    ReplyDelete